⋆‧°π²ּπ’Mini Post ⋆‧°π²ּπ’ : Being Grateful
Sometimes I get a wave of gratefulness when I realize I got over things I never thought I’d get over. The huge obstacles I used to have in life are now gone and seem nonexistent . Being grateful is one of the most important things you should have. It leads to more doors opening that you never thought were even possible. I’m so thankful for this new mindset.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
God holds galaxies yet he notices when my heart trembles. That is a comfort I cannot find anywhere else in this world.
-
Since always, I was the person who would feel too much. I was always the person in the room who was the most sensitive and small at heart. I...
-
Come into my dreams,my love,ease this unbearable distance.
-
After a long period of self reflection, I found changes within myself. It takes alot to realize where things went wrong and what I should ha...
No comments:
Post a Comment