Self Reflection
After a long period of self reflection, I found changes within myself. It takes alot to realize where things went wrong and what I should have done differently in certain situations in life. I think as sad as the results are of not having this change before, it is what life is about. Life is about making mistakes and learning from them. Life is about molding yourself into the kind of person you should be. I no longer believe in the idea that going through a series of painful experiences means you have to become bitter or turn into a villain. Hardship can change you without hardening you. It can teach you without taking away your ability to love, hope, and believe in something better.I never thought I would become optimistic again but I see that it is my most obvious quality now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
God holds galaxies yet he notices when my heart trembles. That is a comfort I cannot find anywhere else in this world.
-
I miss my future self . She has a private clinic, walls filled with plaques and a Porsche waiting outside her house.
-
I hate when I'm out of the country and can't have my favorite foods. I'm gonna literally splurge and attack all of my favorite f...
-
After a long period of self reflection, I found changes within myself. It takes alot to realize where things went wrong and what I should ha...
-
Come into my dreams,my love,ease this unbearable distance.
ur blog looks so cute!!! and im so glad u feel optimistic, I've been recently going through the same journey
ReplyDelete