6am runs
I started running again and I fell in love with it again after so long . When I run, I love the feeling of the wind hitting my face and the adrenaline I feel rushing through me . It hurts in a good way when the side of my stomach starts hurting during my run and its hard to catch my breath. I feel a burning sensation but the adrenaline masks any tiredness from it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
God holds galaxies yet he notices when my heart trembles. That is a comfort I cannot find anywhere else in this world.
-
I miss my future self . She has a private clinic, walls filled with plaques and a Porsche waiting outside her house.
-
I hate when I'm out of the country and can't have my favorite foods. I'm gonna literally splurge and attack all of my favorite f...
-
After a long period of self reflection, I found changes within myself. It takes alot to realize where things went wrong and what I should ha...
-
Come into my dreams,my love,ease this unbearable distance.
No comments:
Post a Comment