⋆‧°π²ּπ’ Next Nail Set Rotation ⋆‧°π²ּπ’
spotted: another nail appointment creeping up on the calendar... and absolutely no idea what to show your nail tech?
I put together my upcoming nail set rotation . From simple to whimsical, these are the sets currently living rent-free in my head. Consider this your sign to stop scrolling in panic on Pinterest the night before your appointment π
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
God holds galaxies yet he notices when my heart trembles. That is a comfort I cannot find anywhere else in this world.
-
I miss my future self . She has a private clinic, walls filled with plaques and a Porsche waiting outside her house.
-
I hate when I'm out of the country and can't have my favorite foods. I'm gonna literally splurge and attack all of my favorite f...
-
After a long period of self reflection, I found changes within myself. It takes alot to realize where things went wrong and what I should ha...
-
Come into my dreams,my love,ease this unbearable distance.
No comments:
Post a Comment